The Joint Investigation Team (JIT) was founded by Dr. Katherine Horton at the start of 2017 to counteract the refusal of the police in the US and Europe to investigate crimes involving Directed Energy Weapons and military neuro/biotechnology. The Team was launched with 5 core experts who all had personal experience of assaults with Directed Energy Weapons and military neuro/biotechnology.
After 1.5 years of investigating these crimes, Dr. Horton published the JIT affidavit survey. In summer 2018, 4 of the original team members left the JIT to pursue their own projects, while Dr. Horton continues the collection of victim affidavits and assists victims’ court cases as an expert witness.
||Dr. Katherine Horton, Switzerland
Founder and Leader of the Joint Investigation Team
High Energy Physicist and Expert on Complex Human Systems
- DPhil in Particle Physics, MPhys 1st class, University of Oxford
- Particle Physicist at CERN and DESY
- Research Fellow at St John’s College, University of Oxford
- Entrepreneur & Consultant
- Expert Witness for Court Cases